Thrift Store Open
Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
The thrift store accepts drop-in donations between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm. No appointment is necessary, but we do recommend that you call ahead to ensure we can accept your donation, as we have limited space and some days are busier than others.
Please do not leave donations after store hours.
Drop in and shop for quality items at reasonable prices. Note that all backpacks and large bags must be left at the front counter while shopping.
We accept and sell most items, including:
- Small kitchen appliances and accessories, including dishes, pots & pans, cooking & eating utensils, and cooking ware
- Kitchen utensils/flatware
- Small radios, cassette, DVD, CD Players
- Bedding, sheets, comforters, blankets
- Window dressings, pillows, cushions, table cloths, bathroom and kitchen towels
- Clothing for men, women and children
- Accessories – scarves, hats, caps, purses, belts, back packs, duffel bags
- Costume jewelry, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches
- Personal care items including curling irons, blow dryers
- Household cleaning items, such as vacuum cleaners
- Floral arrangements, crafting supplies, fabric
No Large Furniture or Luggage please.